1. Strike to Continue.
2. Leadership from all political parties to sit for fast-onto-death at Chowrasta, Darjeeling from 15th of July.
3. On 13th July, which coincidently falls Bhanu Jayanti, Bhanu puraskar along with other awards received from West Bengal Government will be returned.
4. The chairman and vice chairman of all the Development Boards have been given an ultimatum till 14th of July-6 pm to resign from their respected positions in the boards.
5. The GMCC has also demanded a strict CBI enquiry for all the violence that had been going on in the hills.
6. Gherao at DM and SDO office against blockade of essential goods from 14th July 2017.
Lastly, they have also decided that People will march down to siliguri with an empty bag in a form of protest if people from siliguri continue with the blocking and vandalizing of food vehicles that plies to the hills.